Amazing Vitamin C + is made from pure whole organic foods. There are No heat or additives of any kind for 100% absorption, so that you can benefit from the value of the vitamin C. As well as all other vitamins in the whole food. It is a powerful natural anti-aging source.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO ROTATE HEALTHY FOOD INTAKE TO HAVE A HEALTHY BODY
A balanced diet is important because your organs and tissues need proper nutrition to work effectively. Without good nutrition, your body is prone to disease, infection, fatigue, and poor performance.... heart disease. Cancer, poor DIGESTION WHICH IS AT THE ROOT OF ALL DIS-EASE. ETC. ETC..
Food variety means eating a wide variety of foods many different foods helps maintain a healthy and interesting diet which provides a range of different nutrients to the body. Keeping the body in balance. Eating a variety of foods promotes good health and can help reduce the risk of disease.
What is a balanced diet?
A balanced diet is one that gives your body ALL the nutrients it needs to function correctly. To get the proper nutrition from your diet, you should consume the majority of your daily NUTRITION in:
• fresh fruits
• fresh vegetables
• lean proteins
• SUPPLEMENTS THAT PROVIDE ALL THE ABOVE
It is for this reason we use all the finest cleanest whole foods as they are available in the variety the body actually needs.
If we ingest for example blueberries which contain very valuable nutrients but that is the only nutrition we get, pretty soon the body via the liver will begin to throw off the excess nutrients it contains and the body will become depleted of other nutrients needed and not being ingested.
Therefore periodically we switch to other valuable foods so the body has an excellent balance of exactly what each organ needs for delivery via the liver.
THEREFORE THE AMAZING VITAMIN C NOW CONTAINS:
CAMU CAMU POWDER
BLUBERRY JUICE POWDER
ORANGE PEEL POWDER
BLACK CURRENT POWDER
ROSE HIPS POWDER
SLIPPERY ELM POWDER
WITCH HAZEL BARK POWDER
EACH ONE CONTAINS EVERY NUTRIENT THE BODY NEEDS
YET EACH FOOD CONTAINS PETICULAR AMOUNTS HIGHER THAN OTHERS.
ONLY VALUABLE IF RAW AND ORGANIC.
MOST OUTSTANDING VALUE
CAMU CAMU POWDER…… The amount of vitamin C per 100 mL of CAMU CAMU was 52.5MG. .Other uses include treatment of asthma, “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis), chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, gum disease (gingivitis),headaches, and osteoarthritis. Some people use camu camu to increase energy and maintain healthy gums, eyes, and skin; and as an antioxidant and immune system stimulant.
Loaded With Vitamin C
A 100-gm serving of pomegranate has more than 10 percent of your daily requirement of Vitamin C. Vitamin C and other immunity boosting nutrients like vitamin E in pomegranate can prevent general illness and fight off infection in our body.
Antioxidant-Rich Have you noticed that it is not just the outer layer of the fruit that is sanguine in colour, but its seeds also have a reddish hue? This is due to the presence of polyphenols, which are very strong antioxidants. For those who are not aware of antioxidants; our body produces free radicals and antioxidants counteract their effect. But, naturally free radicals outnumber antioxidants, so we need to continually supply our body with antioxidants from fruits such as pomegranate
Valued for its medicinal properties since ancient times, pomegranates have only recently come to be regarded by North Americans as a so-called superfood. Pomegranate seeds owe their superfood status to polyphenols, powerful antioxidants thought to offer heart health and anti-cancer benefits. In fact, pomegranate seeds have more antioxidant power than cranberry juice..
Pomegranate is power-packed with powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Chronic inflammation is among the leading drivers of many killer diseases. Arthritis is a common problem in a lot of western countries pomegranate can block TOXINS that are known to damage joints in people with osteoarthritis.
BLUEBERRY JUICE POWDER..
Blueberries are a good source of vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin A, manganese and potassium.
.Blueberries Are High in Nutrients. ...
Blueberries are the King of Antioxidant Foods. ...
Blueberries Reduce DNA Damage, Which May Help Protect Against Aging and
Blueberries Protect Cholesterol in Your Blood From Becoming Damaged. ...
Blueberries May Lower Blood Pressure. Prevents toxic buildup. And so much more..
ORANGE PEEL POWDER
….For instance, 3.5 ounces of orange peel provides 136 milligrams (mg) of vitamin C, while the flesh contains about 71 mg. Orange peel also contains considerable amounts of calcium, copper, magnesium, vitamin A, folate and other B vitamins and dietary fiber. While orange peels are edible, they are not nearly as sweet or juicy as the pulp. ... If you do eat the peel, you'll get a good amount of nutrients. "Orange peel actually has more fiber then the fruit inside contains," "It also has flavonoids in it that contain nutritious benefits." Orange peels contain flavonoids – like polymethoxyflavones (PMFs) and hesperidin – and other phytochemicals that are highly beneficial for your health. Flavonoids are antioxidant compounds that help prevent chronic diseases such as cancer and heart diseases. It also contains higher amounts of certain nutrients.
BLACK CURRENT POWDER…BLACK CURRANT POWDER
BLACK CURRANT POWDER
- Black Currant is a fruit-bearing shrub originating from Tibet.
- The small fruits have a pleasant aroma and sour taste.
- Known as the "King of Berries", it is considered the elixir of youth.
- This amazing berry contains higher concentrations of Potassium, Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, Vitamins A, B, & C, trace minerals, organic acids, antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and many more phenolics and phytonutrients than any other fruit...
The unique composition of the black currant includes a rare yet essential combination of fatty acids Omega-3 ALA and Omega-6 GLA.
Studies have possibly linked GLA and ALA to a healthy immune system and inflammation response. In addition, this power fruit may support healthy cardiovascular functions, support brain health and healthy skin.
The Institute of Food, Nutrition and Human Health senior research scientist Dr. Abdul-Lateef Molan and his team conducted a trial with 45 healthy volunteers who took black currant for four weeks. He found that consumption of black currants may possibly support gut health by supporting healthy bacteria levels. "The improvement was significant in many ways," Dr. Molan says. "Firstly, there was an increase in the number of lactobacilli and bifidobacteria, both of which may be supportive to gut health. Secondly, there was a reduction in the population sizes of some pathogenic bacteria such as Clostridium spp. and Bacteroides spp. Thirdly, consumption of black currants led to a significant reduction in the activity of Beta-glucuronidase. Lastly, there was also a lowering of fecal pH." Dr. Molan says these findings show that taking black currant can offer significant health benefits because it acts as a powerful prebiotic.
A recent study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that subjects who were given a mixture of berries daily (including black currants) had a supportive reaction to their blood pressure levels and also supported healthy good (HDL) cholesterol, two factors that support heart health.
Black currant contains powerful compounds called proanthocyanidins, anthocyanins and a polysaccharide-rich substance, cassis polysaccharide (CAPS), and s macrophage-stimulating activity. CAPS have possibly been shown to support a healthy immune system response. Additionally preliminary research from the Horticulture and Food Research Institute in New Zealand found that the anthocyanins and polyphenols found in black currants may help support a healthy brain. Beyond that research has shown that black currants may generally support different facets of the nervous system. Anthocyanins also may possibly support a healthy inflammation response. The effect is similar to aspirin or ibuprofen, so many middle-aged and elderly people are choosing the healthier black currant over these drugs.
Oral intake of black currant may possibly support healthy vision. In the last few decades, computers have rapidly and steadily become a necessary tool of modern life and many people are suffering from computer-related eye problems. Long-term computer use has also contributed to the rise of modern lifestyle-related diseases, often exacerbated by stress. Black currant anthocyanins work wonders by possibly supporting a healthy stress response thereby supporting a variety of secondary effects all of which are made worse by long-term computer use.
Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) is the number one cause of blindness in adults over age 65. Research and clinical studies have shown that certain antioxidants like vitamin C and anthocyanosides (anthocyanins) may support vision health and decrease the risk of age-related vision problems such as cataracts and (AMD). Scientists have found that a plant-based diet rich in flavonoids, including anthocyanins and quercetin (found in black currants), may play a role in decreasing the degeneration of the macula by keeping harmful free radicals from damaging the retina.
Some possible traditional uses of Raw Black Currant Powder may include:
• May support capillary health
• May support a healthy inflammation response
• Possibly reduces the cause of diarrhea
• Source of powerful antioxidant actions
• May support eye health
• May support brain and nervous system health
• May support healthy cardiovascular functions
• Possibly acts as a prebiotic
• May support healthy energy levels
• May support healthy digestion
• A source of antioxidants, vitamin C, potassium, essential fatty acids, anthocyanins, polysaccharides
• Possibly helpful in reducing cellular mutations
• May have diuretic properties
• May support healthy blood pressure levels & good cholesterol (HDL)
• May support skin health
• May support healthy uric acid levels
• Supporting healthy function of the liver, pancreas, spleen & kidneys
Constituents of Black Currant include:
• Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Selenium, Potassium, Zinc, Phosphorus, Manganese, Copper
• Vitamins: Thiamine, Vitamin C, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-12, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Folate (DFE), Vitamin A (IU), Vitamin A (RAE), Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol)
• Anthocyanidins: Petunidin, Delphinidin, Pelargonidin, Peonidin, Cyanidin
• Flavan-3-ols: Catechin, Epicatechin
• Flavonols: Isorhamnetic, Kaempferol, Myricetin, Quercetin
• Isoflavones: Genistein
• Proanthocyanidins: Proanthocyanidin Monomers, Proanthocyanidin Dimers, Proanthocyanidin Trimers, Proanthocyanidin 4-6mers, Proanthocyanidin 7-10mers, Proanthocyanidin Polymers (>10mers)
Suggested Use: Mix 1 teaspoon with juice, yogurt or add to your favorite smoothie.
Mixing Suggestion: To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our purple aronia extract and maqui powder.
Botanical Name: Ribes nigrum.
Other Names: Blackcurrants, Phalsa, Quincy Berries, Cassis, Urdu, Squinancy Berrie,
ROSE HIPS POWDER: Rose hips develop on wild roses as the flowers drop off. The rose hip, also called the rose haw, is actually the fruit of the rose. These fruits are one of the most concentrated sources of vitamin C available. Raw Rosehip powder is a potent natural remedy and healer for common ailments. Just for example raw Rosehip powder helps in the treatment and prevention of the common cold. It contains more vitamin C than an orange!
Organic raw Rose Hip is well known for its vitamin C content, but are also a natural source of polyphenols, bioflavonoids and carotenoids. Rose hips naturally support a healthy inflammation response, support a healthy immune response and are beneficial for maintaining overall health. What makes rose hips so special is their naturally high vitamin C content is significantly enhanced by supporting bioflavonoids such as quercetin, rutin and hesperidin which increase absorption and amplify the overall benefit. Carotenoids found in rose hips include beta-carotene, lycopene, beta-cryptoxanthin, rubixanthin, zeaxanthin and lutein.
Rose hips have been used over the years for supporting the body’s ability to fight infections of all types; they have also been possibly used to support healthy bowels, healthy skin, healthy energy levels, kidney health, a healthy inflammation and stress response. They have been proven to be a superb source of vitamin C, having a much higher content than citrus fruit. They also contain vitamins E and K, the B vitamins riboflavin and folate. Rose hips can help to possibly support blood vessel health reducing the body's ability to bruise. Taking rose hips gives your body the nutrients it needs to help stay young and healthy!
Some possible traditional uses of Raw Organic Rose Hip Powder may include:
• May support a healthy immune system response
• May Support the cardiovascular system
• Facilitating fat metabolism
• May protect tissues from free radical damage
• Excellent source of the fatty acid G
• May support the nervous system by converting certain amino acids into neurotransmitters
• May support the joints & connective tissues
• May support the body's ability to fight the cold & flu
• May support healthy adrenal function
• Supporting kidney & urinary tract health
Constituents of Rose Hips include:
• Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese
• Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folate, Choline, Betaine, Vitamin A (RAE), Beta & Alpha carotene, Cryptoxanthin beta Vitamin A (IU), Lutein & Zeaxanthin, Lycopene, Vitamin E, Beta Tocopherol, Gamma Tocopherol, Delta Tocopherol, Vitamin K
• Phytochemicals: Catechins, Flavonoids, Isoquercitrin, Leucoanthocyanins, Malic Acid, Pectins, Polyphenols, Quercetin, Tiliroside
SLIPPERY ELM BARK POWDER:
Slippery elm is a tree. The inner bark (not the whole bark) is used as medicine.
People take slippery elm for coughs, sore throat, colic, diarrhea, constipation, hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), bladder and urinary tract infections, syphilis, herpes, and for expelling tapeworms. It is also used for protecting against stomach and duodenal ulcers, for colitis, diverticulitis, GI inflammation, and too much stomach acid.
Slippery elm is applied to the skin for wounds, burns, gout, rheumatism, cold sores, boils, abscesses, ulcers, toothaches, sore throat, and as a lubricant to ease labor.
In manufacturing, slippery elm is used in some baby foods and adult nutritionals, and in some oral lozenges used for soothing throat pain.
How does it work?
Slippery elm contains NATURAL chemicals that can help soothe sore throats. It can also cause mucous secretion which might be helpful for stomach and intestinal problems.
Slippery elm bark is a demulcent. ... Recent studies have shown that slippery elmbark can help treat the symptoms associated with inflammatory bowel diseases like Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).Feb 29, 2016
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Slippery elm bark is a demulcent. This means that it is capable of soothing the lining of the stomach and intestines and reducing irritation. Demulcents are sometimes referred to as mucoprotective agents.
Recent studies have shown that slippery elm bark can help treat the symptoms associated with inflammatory bowel diseases like Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
One small clinical study found that a mixture containing slippery elm enhanced bowel movements in patients with constipation-predominant IBS; the bark was part of a mixture of ingredients, that slippery elm had an antioxidant effect in people with Crohn’s disease.
2. Soothing a Cough and Sore Throat
Slippery elm contains mucilage, a sticky mixture of sugars that can’t be broken down by the human digestive tract. The mucilage coats the throat, so it’s no surprise that slippery elm is found commercially in many brands of throat lozenges.
Slippery elm is believed to be an antitussive, meaning it’s great for coughs and for symptoms of other upper respiratory ailments like bronchitis or asthma. A study examining the bark’s use in people with laryngitis or throat inflammation and voice problems has also shown some potential soothing effects..
3. Irritation of the Urinary Tract
Slippery elm is sometimes recommended to people who experience unexplained inflammation of the urinary tract, like those with interstitial cystitis (painful bladder syndrome). Slippery elm powder is thought to soothe the lining of the urinary tract. Therefore, it might help alleviate the painful irritating symptoms. As a mild diuretic, it also helps increase the flow of urine and eliminate waste from the body.
4. Heartburn and GERD
Slippery elm may be helpful for treating occasional heartburn, also known as acid reflux. It’s also considered an herbal remedy for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
GERD is a chronic disease that occurs when stomach acid flows back into esophagus and irritates the lining.
The mucilage of slippery elm coats the esophagus and may help prevent the irritation and inflammation that occurs when stomach acid flows up the esophagus.
Today, the herb is used for the many benefits of slippery elm As a demulcent, emollient, expectorant, diuretic, and nutritive as listed below:
• The health benefits of slippery elm are rooted mainly in its soothing properties.
• However it contains valuable nutrients such as vitamin C and all its constituents. It is thus effectively used as a mucilaginous herb internally to coat and soothe mucous membranes while also absorbing toxins which can cause intestinal imbalances. Slippery elm is an effective remedy for duodenal ulcers, gastritis, diarrhea, colitis,irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids and heartburn.
• The Cherokee have used the viscous inner bark of the slippery elm to prepare a healing salve, and in herbal medicine it is used as one of the best possible poultices for wounds, boils, ulcers, burns and all inflamed surfaces, soothing, healing and reducing pain and inflammation.
• The benefits of slippery elm also extend to being a simple food. As a part of normal diets It is very nutritious and packed with antioxidants, with a similar taste and consistency like oatmeal. It also makes a wholesome and sustaining food for invalids and infants.
• As a heart remedy, a cocktail of a pint of slippery elm drink has been prescribed alternately with Bugleweed compound.
• The slippery elm plant, more specifically slippery elm bark, is also part of a North American formula called Essiac, which is a popular herbal treatment for cancer.
• Another of the benefits of slippery Elm bark is that it is attributed with healing effects upon diseases of the female organs.
• Slippery elm is particularly valuable medicinally and for dysentery and other diseases of the bowels, cystitis as well as irritation of the urinary tract.
• Slippery elm bark is used as an antioxidant to prevent fats going rancid.
• It has been claimed that a pinch of slippery elm powder put into a hollow tooth arrests the pain.
• As you can see, the health benefits of slippery elm are quite extensive. Largely, they centre around slippery elm bark’s special soothing quality, which is pretty much made clear in the name of the plant – ‘slippery ‘.Indeed, such a unique medicinal property makes the slippery elm tree a truly special plant. Among all herbs slippery elm is thus a massively essential part of anyone’s herbal armory.
• Sore throat
• Gastroesophogeal reflux disease (GERD)
• Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
• Wounds, burns, boils, psoriasis, and other skin conditions.
Cinnamon powder :
• The active principles in the cinnamon spice known to have anti-oxidant, anti-diabetic, antiseptic, local anesthetic, anti-inflammatory, rubefacient (warming and soothing), carminative and anti-flatulent properties.
• Cinnamon spice has the highest antioxidant strength of all the food sources in nature. The total measured ORAC (Oxygen radical absorbance capacity) value for this novel spice is 2,67,536 Trolox equivalents (TE), which is many hundred times more than in chokeberry, apples, etc.
• The spice contains health benefiting essential oils such as eugenol, a phenylpropanoids class of chemical compound that gives pleasant, sweet aromatic fragrance to it. Eugenol has got local anesthetic and antiseptic properties, hence; employed in the dental and gum treatment procedures.
• Other important essential oils in cinnamon include ethyl cinnamate, linalool, cinnamaldehyde, beta-caryophyllene, and methyl chavicol.
• Cinnamaldehyde in cinnamon-sticks has been found to have anticoagulant (prevents blood-lotting) function, prevents platelet clogging inside the blood vessels, and thereby helps prevent stroke, peripheral arterial and coronary artery diseases.
• The active principles in this spice increase the motility of the intestinal tract and aid in digestion by increasing gastro-intestinal enzyme secretions.
• This spicy stick is an excellent source of minerals like potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, zinc, and magnesium. Iron is essential for cellular metabolism as a co-factor and in RBC's production. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps control heart rate and blood pressure. The human body chiefly uses manganese and copper as co-factors for the antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase.
• It also contains good amounts of vitamin-A, niacin, pantothenic acid, and pyridoxine.
• Further, it is also a very good source of flavonoid phenolic antioxidants such as carotenes, zeaxanthin, lutein, and cryptoxanthin.
See the table below for in depth analysis of nutrients:
Cinnamon spice (Cinnamonum verum),
ORAC Value-267536, Nutritional value per 100 g.
(Source: USDA National Nutrient data base)
Principle Nutrient Value Percentage of RDA
Energy 247 Kcal 12%
Carbohydrates 50.59 g 39%
Protein 3.99 g 7%
Total Fat 1.24 g 4.5%
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Dietary Fiber 53.1 g 133%
Folates 6 µg 1.5%
Niacin 1.332 mg 8%
Pantothenic acid 0.358 mg 7%
Pyridoxine 0.158 mg 12%
Riboflavin 0.041 mg 3%
Thiamin 0.022 mg 2%
Vitamin A 295 IU 10%
Vitamin C 3.8 mg 6%
Vitamin E 10.44 mg 70%
Vitamin K 31.2 µg 26%
Sodium 10 mg <1%
Potassium 431 mg 9%
Calcium 1002 mg 100%
Copper 0.339 mg 38%
Iron 8.32 mg 104%
Magnesium 60 mg 15%
Manganese 17.466 mg 759%
Phosphorus 64 mg 9%
Zinc 1.83 mg 17%
Carotene-ß 112 µg --
Crypto-xanthin-ß 129 µg
Lutein-zeaxanthin 222 µg --
Lycopene 15 µg --
Witch Hazel Bark:
Share on Pinterest
Inflammation is a normal immune response designed to protect your body against injury and infection.
However, chronic inflammation is thought to play a central role in the development of certain diseases
Witch hazel contains many compounds with potent anti-inflammatory properties, including gallic acid and tannins.
It also contains antioxidants that help prevent widespread inflammation and neutralize free radicals, which are disease-causing compounds that can build up in your body Therefore, witch hazel could have far-reaching benefits and may be useful in the treatment of inflammatory-related issues, such as acne, eczema or psoriasis. And digestive problems
Witch hazel contains many compounds with anti-inflammatory properties, which may have far-reaching benefits for your health. As it may also encourage healthy mucosal lining of the intestines to be able to absorb more nutrition. And relieve toxins.
2. Reduces Skin Irritation
Sensitive skin, defined by abnormal sensory symptoms, is a very common condition, affecting an estimate of up to 45% of Americans
In fact, witch hazel has been shown to suppress erythema — a reddening of the skin caused by injury or irritation — by up to 27%
Witch hazel may help reduce skin redness and provide relief for irritated and sensitive skin.
3. Helps Treat Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are caused by the swelling and inflammation of the veins in your rectum and anus, resulting in symptoms, such as constipation, itchiness and bleeding.
Witch hazel is often used as a natural remedy to provide relief from the discomfort and pain caused by hemorrhoids.
4. Fights Acne
thanks to its powerful anti-inflammatory properties, some research suggests that witch hazel could be useful in the treatment of acne.
SUMMARYWitch hazel acts as an astringent to help shrink your pores, soothe your skin and reduce inflammation.
5. Alleviates Scalp Sensitivity
Scalp sensitivity can be caused by a number of factors, ranging from cosmetic hair treatments to dermatological conditions, such as psoriasis or seborrheic dermatitis.
Witch hazel may also help relieve inflammation, which could be useful in reducing scalp sensitivity caused by conditions like psoriasis or eczema.It’s also sometimes used as a natural remedy to relieve symptoms of other scalp problems, such as dandruff and dryness.
Witch hazel may help reduce scalp irritation and inflammation. It’s also sometimes used for treating dandruff and dryness.
6. Soothes Sore Throat
Because of its ability to decrease inflammation and act as an astringent, witch hazel is sometimes used to treat sore throats.
It is believed to help reduce swelling, decrease pain and dry excess mucus caused by a sore throat.
Yet, even though the anti-inflammatory properties of witch hazel are well documented, its use for treating sore throats is based solely on anecdotal evidence.
SUMMARY Witch hazel is often used as a natural remedy for sore THROATS
PROTECTS Against Skin Damage
Witch hazel is rich in tannins, a natural plant compound with powerful antioxidant properties that can help protect your skin against damage
One animal study found that tannins can act as a barrier, preventing inflammation-causing substances from entering your skin cells).
What’s more, a test-tube study showed that witch hazel helped neutralize harmful free radicals and prevented the spread of skin cancer cells
Similarly, another animal study discovered that the tannins in witch hazel were able to slow skin tumor growth in mice exposed to radiation.
SUMMARY Animal and test-tube studies have found that witch hazel and its components could prevent skin cancer growth and protect against skin damage.
8. Wards off Infection
Some studies indicate that witch hazel may be beneficial in fighting certain types of viral infections.
One test-tube study, for example, found that the tannins in witch hazel exhibited antiviral effects against both influenza A and human papillomavirus (HPV)
Another test-tube study showed that witch hazel inhibited the activity of herpes simplex virus 1, which is often the culprit behind cold sores But although test-tube studies have found promising results, human studies are still lacking.
Test-tube studies show that witch hazel may have antiviral properties and could be useful against certain types of viral infections.
AFTER READING ABOUT THE AMAZING VALUE OF THESE WONDEFUL FOODS FROM JEHOVAH, AND THIS INFO IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBURG. BECAUSE MAN CANNOT EVEN DISCERN ALL THE VALUE JEHOVAH HAS PLACED IN HIS FOODS, AS HE SAID “AND LOOK EVERYTHING I HAVE MADE AND IT IS VERY GOOD”, HOW CAN ANYONE CHOOSE TO SUPPLEMENT WITH ANYTHING SYNTHETIC WHICH IS MANMADE.
PLEASE GO TO OUR WEBSITE AND SEE THE OTHER VALUABLE FOODS OUR CREATOR HAS MADE FOR OUR HEALTH. TRUENATURALIST.COM