ingredients: organic turmeric powder, organic cacao powder, organic astragalus powder, organic maca root powder, organic raspberry powder, organic broccoli sprout powder, organic hemp powder
“THE DRUG MAKERS DESIGN DRUGS TO PROFIT” THEY ARE DESIGNED TO MAKE YOU FEEL YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF WITHOUT THEM. IT IS ADICTING JUST LIKE TOBACCO WHICH WAS ALSO DESIGNED TO CREATE A LONGING. BY TAKING THEM YOU ARE HELPING THEM MAKE BIG BUCKS AND KILLING MORE PEOPLE THEN EVER IN HUMAN HISTORY. MORE DRUGS FOR DEPRESSION AND ALL THE OTHER NAMES THEY MADE UP, LIKE BI-POLAR, HAVE BEEN CREATED TO CAPTURE YOU WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT.
BE SMART. TAKE THE VERY FOOD THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE NORMAL FEELING OF SOUNDNESS AND STRENGTH. YOU CAN OVERCOME THESE EVIL COMPANIES. LIVE A NORMAL LIFE, DON’T FOLLOW THE CROWD. THERE IS A SAYING “IF YOU FOLLOW THE CROWD, YOU WILL ALL FALL INTO THE DITCH”. MORE DRUGS ARE BEING SOLD TODAY FOR DEPRESSION THAN ANY OTHER TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY AND MORE SUICIDES ARE OCCURRING THAN EVER BEFORE IN HUMAN HISTORY. EVERYONE KNOWS IT IS FROM THE DRUGS, WHY DON’T YOU? DO NOT BE ANOTHER ONE OF THEIR STATISTICS, DO NOT BECOME ANOTHER VICTIM. JUST MENTAL CLARITY TO DO & BE, WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO DO & BE. AS MANY PEOPLE HAVE. WE ARE SHARING THIS BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU AND WANT YOU TO HAVE THE SAME JOY IN LIFE THAT WE DO. WE NOW HAVE JUST WHAT YOU NEED FROM THE VERY EARTH WE WERE CREATED. THAT IS FOOD FOR LIFE, FOOD FOR HEALTH, MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY. WE ARE CALLING IT “EMOTIONAL BALANCE". AS LONG AS YOU KEEP EATING THIS WONDERFUL FOOD, AS WELL AS ALL OTHER ORGANIC FOODS INSTEAD OF THE TERRIBLE FOODS THEY ARE FEEDING THE AMERICAN PUBLIC, YOU WILL BE FINE. EVENTUALLY AFTER A WHILE OF BEING CONSISTENT, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FEEL CONFIDENT TO REDUCE THE DRUGS, UNTIL YOU ARE COMPLETELY ABLE TO STOP THEM, IF YOU SO CHOOSE .
Turmeric is one of nature's most powerful healers. The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Turmeric has been used for over 2500 years in India, where it was most likely first used as a dye. The medicinal properties of this spice have been slowly revealing themselves over the centuries. Long known for its anti-inflammatory properties, recent research has revealed that turmeric is a natural wonder, proving beneficial for many different health conditions.
Some possible benefits of our raw organic Turmeric Root powder may include:
● assisting your neurological system's healthy response to stress
● balancing the health of your digestive system
● boosting the immune system
● Cleansing your skin & maintain its elasticity
● Encouraging healthy liver function
● helping spur the production of glutathione, the body's "master antioxidant"
● helping neutralize substances that can cause cellular stress
● Natural painkiller, cox-2, & 5-LOX inhibitor
● has long been used in Chinese medicine as a treatment for among some of the most interesting health benefits and their recent scientific findings: Alzheimer's and Dementia Prevention
● helping maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range
● helping maintain healthy cholesterol levels to support your cardiovascular system
● Helpful for Alzheimer
● helping to remove amyloyd plaque buildup in the brain
● Killing parasites
● maintaining your cells' integrity when threatened by occasional environmental stressors
● May aid in fat metabolism & help in weight management
● Promoting your heart health
● May prevent melanoma & cause existing melanoma cells to commit suicide
● Natural antiseptic & antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts & burns
● Possibly inhibiting the growth of new blood vessels in tumors
● Promotes a healthy female reproductive system
● Promotes your radiant skin & Provide nourishment to your skin
● Protective benefits from radiation
● Protecting brain against fluoride poisoning
● Protecting skin health from ultraviolet B radiation (UVB) damage
● Providing the antioxidants you need to help support your cells against excessive oxidation & free radicals
● Reduces side effects OF DRUGS
● Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia
● Shows promise in slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis in mice
● Strong anti-inflammatory properties
● Supporting a healthy blood & your circulatory system
● Supporting your memory function
● Supporting healthy bones, joints, & overall skeletal system
● Supporting healthy joint function
● Supports your overall eye health
● Studies are ongoing in the positive effects of turmeric on multiple myeloma
The 2003 study in Italy as published in the Italian Journal of Biochemistry showed that Turmeric protects against Alzheimer's disease by 'activating' a gene that codes for the production of the antioxidant protein bilirubin, which protects the brain against injury from free radicals which are thought to be a responsible for neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer's and Dementia. Another study conducted at UCLA and published in the December 2004 issue of the Journal of Biological Chemistry, which has been confirmed by further research published online April 20, 2006, in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, provides further insight as to how Turmeric provides multiple areas of protection against the mechanisms which cause Alzheimer's. This research was so profoundly exciting to researchers that human clinical trials to further investigate Turmeric's potential will soon be underway". CACAO Cacao, 'the food of the gods' has been used for centuries to boost energy and enhance mood. With over 300 identifiable chemical compounds, cacao remains one of the most complex and pleasurable foods on the planet. In its raw form, cacao contains anandamide (a euphoric substance), arginine (a natural aphrodisiac and vasodilator), phenethylamine (a neurotransmitter that can combat depression and E. coli) and tryptophan (a natural anti-depressant). By raising the neurotransmitters in our brain, cacao promotes an overall feeling of wellbeing. In essence, raw chocolate makes you happy! Organic Cacao beans are high in the mineral magnesium, essential for helping the heart to pump blood efficiently, building strong bones and maintaining proper blood pressure. Cacao beans also contain one of the highest levels of antioxidants on the planet, exceeding that of red wine, green tea and many other exotic fruits and vegetables. Recent scientific studies have shown that cacao boosts blood flow to the heart, brain and other organs and while having protective effects against heart disease. It has also been shown to be helpful in lowering blood glucose levels. Research from Germany also suggests that the flavanols in cacao may help maintain youthful, beautiful skin. Plus cacao is a good source of sulfur which promotes healthy skin, nails and hair.
Additional diseases that have responded to treatment using cacao are:
● low sex drive
● poor appetite
● respiratory troubles
Mood elevating properties:
● Boosting blood flow to the brain, heart, & other organs
● Can be used to combat skin problems including eczema, psoriasis & burns
● Containing more magnesium than any other food
● Dilating blood vessels
● Endothelial function improved in overweight adults
● Helpful for arteriosclerosis
● Helping build strong bones & teeth
● Helping to Maintain youthful, beautiful skin, hair, & nails.
● Improving digestion
● Improving the cellular functioning of those cells lining blood vessels
● Increasing insulin sensitivity in healthy persons
● Lowering bad LDL cholesterol while increasing good HDL cholesterol
● Lowering the oxidative stress of strenuous activities - thus helping athletes to recover
● Lowers blood glucose levels
● Lowers the risk of hardening of the arteries
● May be helpful in reducing additional neural damage in the case of a stroke
● May be used to increase breast milk production
● Natural aphrodisiac
● Promoting an overall feeling of euphoria & well being
● Reduces free radicals throughout the body
● Reducing blood pressure
● Relaxing muscles
● Stimulating kidney & bowel function
● Strong stress reliever
● Super powerful antioxidant
● Supporting a healthy heart ● Anti-inflammation
● Supports a healthy cardiovascular system
Non-GMO Organic Astragalus Root is best known for its powerful adaptogenic properties. It has been used in traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years, often in combination with other herbs. Because astragalus is an adaptogen, it is a powerful tool to help the body deal with various stresses, including physical, mental, or emotional stress. It has a variety of possible antioxidant effects that may naturally inhibit free radical production.
● Cardiovascular support
● Fatigue or lack of appetite associated with chemotherapy
● May Fight Colds, Flus, & persistent infections
● May Help heal wounds
● May help the body build RBC to fight Anemia
● May help the body fight chronic fatigue
● May lower Blood Sugar
● May Reduce Asthma reactions
● May reduce stomach ulcers
● May Support Adrenal function
● May support healthy Kidney function
● May reduce digestive problems such as diarrhea, gas, blotting
● May Reduce Fevers
● Multiple allergies
● Protects the body from stress
MACA ROOT POWDER
Red Yellow & black. Some possible benefits of our Raw Organic Maca Root Powder Blend may include:
● Adaptogenic actions
● Combating erectile dysfunction
● Decreasing menopause symptoms including thyroid & fibromyalgia issues
● Enhancement fertility for men & women
● Helping boost libido & improve sexual function in men & women
● Helping feed, nourish, & regulate the entire endocrine system of the body
● Helping promote hormonal balance & wellbeing for men & women of all ages
● Helping to reduce depression
● Helping regulate blood sugar
● Improving chronic fatigue conditions
● Improving physical & emotional well being
● Increasing mental clarity & focus with continued use
●Increasing physical stamina, energy, & strength
● Raising IGF (insulin-like growth factor) levels
● Regenerating cartilage & bones
● Strengthening the liver
657 views As Published on the Paxil Lawsuit Website Presentation Transcript, Antidepressants accountable for high suicide rates • • as suicide becomes a worldwide problem, the World Health Organization (WHO) devotes time and effort for its prevention. It has found that the reason for suicide in Europe and America is depression and other mental disorders. Depression does not merely rely on antidepressants and the relief it can give because the fight against depression and suicide has been cultural and social. It needs community involvement and awareness. • Serotonin which boosts a person’s happy thoughts is controlled and reinforced by antidepressants, particularly selective
WITH THESE WONDERFUL NUTRIENTS, WHY WOULD ANYONE NEED HARMFUL MANMADE DRUGS
How I love berry season! Besides being delicious, berries are one of the best nutritional bargains around. Low in fat, carbs, and calories, but high in fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, these yummy nuggets of flavor not only contribute to overall health, but may even help prevent cancer and heart disease, as well as slowing the aging process. And thanks to the freezer, we can have the advantages of berries year-round.
Basic Berry Nutrition
Berries are not only sources of concentrated flavor, but little packets of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. For example, a cup of sliced raspberries contains a whole day's requirement for vitamin C. The same amount of raspberries supplies a third of our daily B complex.
Why are Berries So Good for Us?
The seeds of berries are mainly spread by birds and other animals; the bright colors of the berries help attract those seed-distributors. The skins of berries have to be thin enough so that they are easily eaten, but at the same time not vulnerable to pests and diseases. The chemicals which cause the color and protect the plant also turn out to be good for us.
Many of these phytonutrients (such as anthocyanins, quercetin, and ellagic acid) have an antioxidant effect: They counter the natural oxidation in the body that contributes to aging of the tissues and many degenerative illnesses such as cancer, dementia,BRAIN and damage to the arteries. One study of berries in the diet even showed improved memory of middle-aged rats. In fact, it's hard to think of a body part that isn't positively affected by these nutrients. RASPBERIES & Blueberries are especially high in these phytonutrients.
Nature is a wondrous work of art with its dazzling array of colorful edibles. The deep purple of Concord grapes and acai berries, the glowing crimson red of raspberries and cranberries, the lovely pink of pomegranates and sour cherries, the beautiful rich indigo of blueberries and bilberries.
Turns out these beautiful colors are a whole lot more than just pretty to look at. They are also brimming with health-supporting goodness.
In the great wisdom of nature, plants have developed a very powerful system whereby they create their very own natural protective compounds to safeguard and heal themselves against damage. Many of these protective compounds are found within the beautiful colors we see with our eyes. These hues of nature not only protect the plants that formed them, but also have the remarkable potential to protect and heal us as well. Research has shown that when we as humans ingest these whole food pigments (aka phytonutrients) they offer up their very similar protection to us! This generosity from the plants confers great health benefits on us—from heart health to brain health to skin health and beyond.
When it comes to our fruits and veggies, the common saying “variety is the spice of life” might more aptly be stated “variety is the health of life.” The rainbow of colors in our diet provides us with a diversity of healthful phytonutrients that have the ability to boost our health and wellness. For example, the darkly pigmented phytonutrients that give many berries their rich colors are called anthocyanins. These powerful pigments are associated with heart and vessel health, skin health, brain health, and more. And the list of valuable phytonutrients goes on and on, each with their own profile of health advantages. There’s polyphenols, quercetin, catechins, salicylic acid, phytoestrogens, chlorogenic acid, ellagic acid and countless others that are still being discovered and researched for their powerful health benefits.
“Hence, incorporating plant-based foods rich in different anthocyanin compounds in the diet is likely to be more beneficial than consuming a single anthocyanin supplement.”
'B’ is for Broccoli and for blissful health. This popular vegetable has a wide variety of nutritional and medicinal benefits, including its ability to prevent many types of cancer, improve our digestive system, lower cholesterol, detoxify the body, maximize vitamin and mineral uptake, prevent allergic reactions, boost the immune system, protect the skin, prevent birth defects, lower blood pressure, eliminate inflammation, and improve vision and ocular health.
This green vegetable, which occasionally has some purple tinges, is a close relative of cabbage and cauliflower, and belongs to the Italica Cultivar group of Brassicaceae family. The most commonly eaten parts of broccoli are the flowering heads, which are shaped like a tree, coming off a thick, central, edible stalk. There are three main varieties which are popular in different parts of the world. Calabrese broccoli is the most common, and is typically simply shortened to “broccoli”, while sprouting broccoli and purple cauliflower are two other varieties of broccoli mostly found in Europe and the Mediterranean countries.
It is actually native to that region as well, and has been a part of cultural history dating back to the 6th Century BC. It was eventually spread throughout Europe and was widely cultivated. It didn’t make a significant appearance in the Americas until the early 20th century. The largest cultivator of broccoli in the world is now China, followed closely by India, but the main consumers remain western nations. Broccoli is very common all over the world, particularly in Europe, America, and Australia, but not as much in Africa. It can also be found in some South Asian cuisines like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Nepal.
Broccoli can be eaten cooked or raw, but the best ways are to steam them, shallow fry them, or eat them raw.
Nutritional Value of Broccoli
The health benefits of broccoli are derived from the unique mixture of nutrients, organic compounds, minerals, and vitamins that are found in broccoli. These include significant amounts of vitamin C, vitamin K, dietary fiber, folate, potassium, selenium, vitamin A, manganese, tryptophan, vitamin B6, and phosphorus. In terms of unique organic compounds, broccoli is a rich source of phytonutrient glucosinolates, flavonoids, and various other antioxidant compounds that boost our health in a major way!
Health Benefits of Broccoli
Cancer: Broccoli may prove to be a natural wonder drug for many types of cancer, including breast cancer, cancer of the uterus, prostate cancer, and cancers of various internal organs like the lungs, colon, liver, kidneys, and the intestines. That being said, it is particularly beneficial for breast cancer and uterine cancer, since it removes extra estrogen from the body. This is due to the presence of strong anti-carcinogenic compounds like glucoraphanin, diindolylmethane, beta-carotene, selenium and other nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin A and vitamin E, zinc, potassium and certain amino acids, which are also good anti-cancer agents.
Detoxification: The presence of vitamin-C, sulphur and certain amino acids make broccoli a very good detoxifier. Broccoli helps to remove free radicals and toxins like uric acid from the body, thereby purifying the blood and keeping away problems related to toxins such as boils, itches, rashes, gout, arthritis, rheumatism, renal calculi, skin diseases like eczema and hardening of the skin.
Skin Care: The credit for keeping your skin glowing and young goes to expert antioxidants like beta-carotene and vitamin-C, as well as other helpers like vitamin B complex, vitamin E (the one that gives shine to your skin and hair while reviving skin tissues), vitamin A & K, omega 3 fatty acids (adds glamor), amino acids and folate present in the broccoli. They all help to take very good care of your skin and leave it glowing, healthy, and radiant. Furthermore, glucoraphanin, one of the phytonutrients found in significant amounts in broccoli, has been connected with reversing the negative effects of sun exposure, so you can turn back the clock on your skin by eating plenty of this beneficial vegetable!
Stomach Disorders: Broccoli is very rich in fiber or roughage, the primary dietary ingredient that can cure almost all stomach disorders by curing constipation, since constipation is the root of almost all the stomach disorders. The fiber adds to the bulkiness of the food, retains water and forms healthy bowel movements. The magnesium and the vitamins present in the broccoli also cure acidity, facilitate proper digestion and absorption of nutrients from the food and soothe the stomach by reducing inflammation.
Heart Diseases: Apart from the antioxidants mentioned above, broccoli has a very high fiber content, along with significant levels of beta-carotene, omega-3 fatty acids and other vitamins that help reduce bad cholesterol and keep the heart functioning properly by regulating blood-pressure. When you steam broccoli, studies have shown that the fiber components combine better with bile, making it much easier and efficient to excrete. Reducing bile has a strong impact on cholesterol levels, thereby helping your heart health. Furthermore, the potassium found in broccoli is a vasodilator that can boost blood flow and oxygenation of essential organs by relaxing tension and stress of veins and blood vessels.
Eye Care & Cataracts: Zeaxanthin, beta-carotene, vitamin A, phosphorus and other vitamins such as B complex, C and E found in broccoli are very good for ocular health. These substances protect eyes against macular degeneration and cataracts, while also repairing damage done from by radiation.
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: Broccoli is rich in various nutrients such as omega 3 fatty acids. Recent research suggests that intake of diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids may reduce or delay onset of Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease.
Immunity: The substances responsible for the green and purple color of broccoli are vitamin C, beta-carotene and other vitamins and minerals, particularly selenium, copper, zinc, phosphorus. There compounds are present in broccoli and are really great immune system strengtheners that can protect you from numerous infections.
Bone Health: Being very rich in calcium (present by 47 mg. per 100 grams) and other nutrients such as magnesium, zinc and phosphorus, eating broccoli can be very beneficial, particularly for children, old people, pregnant women or lactating mothers. That’s because these are the people most prone to osteoporosis, weakening of bones and teeth, and calcium deficiency.
Pregnancy: Since broccoli is so nutritious and is full of nutrients essential for pregnant women, such as proteins, calcium, vitamins, antioxidants, detoxifiers, iron, phosphorus and others, it is an ideal component of any diet for them. Being rich in fiber, this will also eliminate constipation, which is very common during pregnancy. Furthermore, the folate content in broccoli ensures that there are no birth defects, such as neural tube defects, which are a major problem for pregnant mothers who have a folic acid deficiency in their diet.
High Blood Pressure: An important mineral, chromium, found abundantly in broccoli, helps in the proper functioning of insulin and regulates blood sugar, thereby regulating blood pressure as well. Vitamins, which make all our systems function properly and are found in abundance in broccoli, along with fiber and omega-3 fatty acids, help regulate blood pressure even more, so pop some broccoli into your diet for some real heart health protection!
Anemia: Anemia is directly related to a lack of iron and certain proteins. Broccoli is rich in both of these and hence forms an excellent remedy against anemia. Eat them and feel the blood surge powerfully through your body, rich with oxygen to keep your systems functioning at a high level. Copper is also found in broccoli which is another essential mineral in the production of red blood cells, along with iron.
A Few Words of Caution: Although broccoli clearly has a wealth of health benefits associated with it, there is always room for caution. In some people, contact with broccoli can cause an allergic rash, as some of the powerful compounds in the vegetable can be irritating to the skin. Other than that, eat broccoli in moderation, according to proper serving guidelines, and you can start enjoying the health benefits right away.
The rate of suicide rose by an unhealthy 15 percent between 2000 and 2009, and poisoning (the number one cause of which is prescription drugs) rose by a whopping 128 percent.
Fatal prescription drug overdoses surpassed car crashes as the leading cause of accidental death in 2007, according to the Department of Health. Many of the overdoses (36 percent)
involve prescription opioid painkillers, which were actually the cause of more overdose deaths than heroin and cocaine combined.
Some authorities believe many of these drug poisonings may actually be intentional suicides, even though they may have been classified as accidental. According to the study's author: "Suicides are terribly undercounted; I think the problem is much worse than official data would lead us to believe. There may be 20% or more unrecognized suicides." IF HIS estimation is correct, we may be looking at upwards of a 35 percent rise in suicide between the years of 2000-2009... It's estimated that a person commits suicide every 15 minutes in the United States.
For each of these suicide deaths, an estimated 8-25 people made suicide attempts.1 Taken together, the latest preliminary 2010 data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) lists intentional self-harm, or suicide, as the 10th leading cause of all death in the United States. Whatever means they use to commit suicide, the rapid increase of people reaching that level of desperation leave us wondering: Why?
• The primary risk factor for suicide is depression in combination with substance abuse, and this could include alcohol, illicit drugs, and prescription drugs. An estimated 90 percent of those who end up taking their own lives fit into this category
• Suicide has overtaken traffic accidents as the leading cause of injury-related death in the US. The rate of suicide rose by 15 percent between 2000 and 2009, and poisoning (the number one cause of which is prescription drugs) rose by a whopping 128 percent. Some estimate as many as 20 percent of drug overdoses labeled as “accidental” may actually be intentional suicides
• Thirty-six percent of overdoses involve prescription opioid painkillers, which cause more overdose deaths than heroin and cocaine combined
• According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), suicide rates tend to rise and fall along with recessions and economic booms. In Greece, the suicide rate among men increased more than 24 percent from 2007 to 2009, and in Italy, suicides motivated by economic difficulties have increased 52 percent between 2005 and 2010
• Another important factor is poor health, which can stretch already strained finances to the very limit. And then there’s excessive use of multiple prescription drugs. Poly pharmacy can have a devastating effect on both physical and mental health, including increased risk of depression, physical accidents like falls, and/or self-harm, along with symptoms that may otherwise exacerbate depression
• “Red Flags” to help identify suicidal ideation, emergency help information, as well as long-term (non-acute) strategies to help boost your mental and emotional resilience are listed Mercury-Free Dentists—Pioneers and Catalysts for 21st Century Health Care Gut Bacteria FROM WHOLE FOODS Protect Against DANGEROUS THINKING...... By Dr. Mercola
A recent report on causes of death shows that suicide has now overtaken traffic accidents as the leading cause of injury-related death in the US. One reason for that is because car accident occurrences are down. But even so,
The nutritional and health benefits of hemp protein powder are phenomenal and make an excellent superfood addition to one’s diet. IT MUST BE ORGANIC FOR REAL TRUE HEALTH AND PROTEIN
HEMP IS A HIGH PROTEIN FOOD. An extremely nutritious and delicious protein powder … in general; people feel that this plant source protein powder is well received by the body. I doubt this could be said for many of the protein powders on the market because they are often extracted with harsh chemical solvents such as hexane (a petroleum solvent similar to gasoline) and perhaps made with genetically modified ingredients such as the case with non-organic soy protein powders
1. High in Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids at an ideal ratio of 4:1 respectively
. High in Fiber
Serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs).
Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that regulates ones "happy" emotions. For this purpose, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) manufactured an antidepressant named Paxil. However, studies showed that Paxil may cause suicidal thoughts and suicidal behavior among children users and adolescents as well. Due to this finding, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) placeda contradication in Paxil labels indicating the same. Unfortunately the FDA warning only accomplished little to prevent suicides. • Paxil user Susan Antoinette Silva took her own life on April13, 2006. Media reports say that her doctor, Dr. Isabel Lopez-Colberg, gave her a years prescription of Paxil and did not supervise and monitor her progress. Her family noticed a strange behavior on her prior to the incident coupled with irrational impulses and drastic behavioral shifts. • She also complained that Paxil made her feel uncomfortable and court documents supported that Paxil indeed made her ill. Because of this tragic happenstance, a suit was lodged against GSK and Dr. Colberg for medical malpractice. The court entered a verdict late last year awarding Susan Silvas estate$3.02 million, $100,000 to each of her parents and $20,000 to each of her siblings.. • Paxil has been linked to many other side effects, as were shown in various studies. This has prompted several lawsuits against GSK and caused them to set aside almost $1billion corporate budget for these litigation proceedings. • The side effects of Paxil are grave enough to be a cause for concern. Paxil use or that of other antidepressants should be supervised and monitored, not only to prevent substance abuse but to prevent another loss of life.
It has been used in India for thousands of years as a medicinal herb. Recently, science has started to back up what the Indians have known for a long time… it really does contain compounds with medicinal properties (1). These compounds are called curcuminoids, the most important of which is curcumin. Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant. depression ● Balancing the effects of skin flora ● May help in the treatment of psoriasis & other inflammatory skin conditions ● Helping you maintain healthy cells with support against free radicals ● Natural remedy for arthritis & rheumatoid arthritis ● Helping to improve your digestion WE NOW HAVE JUST WHAT YOU NEED FROM THE VERY EARTH WE WERE CREATED. FOOD FOR LIFE. FOOD FOR HEALTH, MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY. WE ARE CALLING IT. “EMOTIONAL BALANCE’AS LONG AS YOU KEEP EATING THIS WONDERFUL FOOD AS WELL AS ALL OTHER ORGANIC FOODS INSTEAD OF THE TERRIBLE FOODS THEY ARE FEEDING THE AVERAGE AMERICAN PUBLIC, YOU WILL BE FINE. EVENTUALLY AFTER A WHILE OF BEING CONSISTENT, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FEEL CONFIDENT TO REDUCE THE DRUGS, UNTIL YOU ARE COMPLETELY ABLE TO STOP THEM, IF YOU SO CHOOSE .
● Balancing the effects of skin flora
● May help in the treatment of psoriasis & other inflammatory skin conditions
● Helping you maintain healthy cells with support against free radicals
● Natural remedy for arthritis & rheumatoid arthritis
● Helping to improve your digestion
Disclaimer: None of the statements in this web site have been evaluated by the FDA. Furthermore, none of the statements in this website should be construed as dispensing medical advise. You should consult a licensed health care professional before taking any supplement or following any advice from this website, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions. All content posted on this website is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. the Real Natural Healing Center and the Naturalist assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms.